Graphic Design and Fan Experience Internship
The Pensacola Ice Flyers Internship Program provides students with an opportunity to gain experience in the highly competitive field of sports business. Internship positions are part-time. It is preferred applicants be a part of a program within their college or university that provides students with college credit. Internships are awarded on an individual basis with only a handful being available each season. Internships will run through the entire season.
- Learn all aspects of marketing and front office operations
- Assist in the development of all-inclusive external marketing plans – encompassing promotional plans, marketing, and advertising
- Assist in the development and implementation of fan experiences
- Help with game day preparation and in-game operations
- Help manage all social media outlets
- Engage in planning and creation of video board elements
- Assist in multi-channel marketing efforts
- Support the development of marketing plans
- Create graphics to be utilized across all team platforms
- Plan and develop game day experiences for each theme night
- Assist with the coordination of on-ice promotions and pre-game activities.
- Develop written content and press releases.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Highly motivated, outgoing self-starter with strategic thinking skills
- Positive attitude and desire to be successful while having fun within a professional and team-oriented environment
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to take direction and work independently
- Possess a high level of professionalism, confidence, enthusiasm, and personal accountability
- Work well in a team environment and ability to collaborate with others
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage and prioritize daily efforts
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Coachable and eager to learn
- Reliable transportation is essential
- Enrolled in a college or university program
Please fill out the form completely, including a cover letter and resume.
The Pensacola Ice Flyers are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.